Fees are set annually by the Governing Council following consultation with the school community.
Fees for 2020 are:
VET courses and Specialist Programs will attract additional fees.
For BPOINT payment processing please ensure that you have the following available:
Click on the Bpoint icon below and follow the instructions below
Bpoint have recently upgraded their security settings. Please ensure your browser meets the below minimum requirements to proceed.
Internet Explorer: Version 11 and above
Chrome: Version 33 and above
Firefox: Version 34 and above
Safari: Version 8 and above
1. Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement)
2. Enter your Family Name
3. Enter description of payment
4. Enter the Total Payment Amount
5. Select your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
6. Enter your Credit Card Number
7. Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
8. Enter the CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the back of your Credit Card)
9. Click on the Proceed button
10. After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
11. Either click the Print View or enter you email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
12. You can now exit the Payment Page.
You may be eligible for support with payment of Materials and Services fees and subject fees if you are a low income earner. School Card assistance must be applied for each year as the assessment process is based on your income for the prior financial year. We recommend that you lodge your application for School Card assistance with the school early each year. This will allow you to establish a payment plan with the school early in the year if your School Card application is not approved.
Forms to apply for School Card Assistance are available from the Finance Office or the SA Gov website.
Birdwood High School is located in the Adelaide Hills almost 50 Km East of the Adelaide CBD.
South Australia 5234
tel: +61 (08) 8568 5100
fax: +61 (08) 8568 5222